Bath Travel Website Notice and Terms and Conditions
The Bath Travel website includes links to external websites. These links are provided in order to help you find out further information quickly and easily. Bath Travel is not responsible for the content of these websites.
What you ARE allowed to do
1. You may access any part of the website.
2. You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
What you are NOT allowed to do
1. You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “What you are allowed to do”.
2. You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the website for any commercial purpose at all.
3. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
What we can NOT do
1. Respond to any enquiries made outside the UK
2. Provide information to complete school or college assignments, however you should find relevant details on this website.
Please be aware that
1. All brochures, offers, discounts and prices are subject to change without notice. Offers and discounts may be reduced or withdrawn at anytime however we do attempt to maintain this website regularly. The date prices were last checked can be found on each individual holiday.
2. If a taxi transfer is included in holiday, terms and conditions apply. Call for details.
3. Calls to 01202 23 88 46 may be recorded for training and quality control purposes